FM3 Roadtrip, Quicktrick and FUN – Hoover Alabama – GET 10% OFF NOW WITH COUPON CODE fm32017
Alignment Simple Solutions, home of QuickTrick products, is opening their doors to all of the FM3 Roadtrip participants who need to make pre and post event suspension adjustments or road ready repairs.
QuickTrick doors will be open for 4 – 6 vehicles at a time and plenty of parking for those waiting. Bay doors open Sunday, April 23rd at 2:00 PM until 8:00 PM and again on Monday evening from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
Roadtrips and Racing are hungry work, so we will set up in Hoover with Hot Dogs, Drinks & Condiments on Monday the 24th from 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM. We will be grilling and chilling.
Several QuickTrick alignment kits and turnplates will be made available for use at the shop and at the track for anyone needing to make their own adjustments.
We are less than 11.4 miles from the track.
ALSS – QuickTrick
109 Clark Street
Pelham, AL 35124
Additional or advance information: Email email@example.com
****Side note, thanks to Buddy Buchanan for reaching out.
Cross Post from FM3 site:
FM3 ROAD TRIP – CARS & CONES 2017
APRIL 24TH – 28TH
The 2017 Road Trip – Cars & Cones will be held April 24th – 28th. We will start our trip near Birmingham, AL and end up in Jasper, IN – something like this:
– April 24 – Hoover, AL – registration and autocross (early registration will be available Sunday April 23)
– April 25th – Nashville, TN – cruise to Nashville then autocross
– April 26th – Bowling Green, KY – cruise to BG, autocross then cruise to L
– April 27th – Louisville, KY – Bus tours to Bourbon Trail, Churchill Downs, other Louisville points of interest
– April 28th – Louisville autocross, cruise to Jasper IN, Ridetech party
Precise venue details and cruise routes are still to come – Registration is NOW open and selling out FAST!